- Anne R. Allen writes excellent columns and has resources for writers.
- Jane Friedman In particular, check out her resources for writers.
- The Book Designer Joel Friedlander gives good advice on book production. The links at the very top on self-publishing, book design, author blogging, book marketing and fonts/typography are collections of his articles.
- The Creative Penn Although Joanna Penn plugs her books heavily, there are plenty of free articles on writing, publishing and marketing.
To save you having to constantly visit these sites to check for new material, consider using an RSS reader. I use a Chrome plugin called RSS feed reader; here it is in use. Click on the image and you will see that there are 5 unread Slate articles, for instance. It’s also available for Firefox, Safari, iOS and Android.
- Reedsy is an online marketplace for editing, design and marketing. I (Phil) HAVEN’T used them, but I’m impressed with how they vet their members. Here is an interview with the founder, and the Facebook reviews are good.
- Book Marketing Services. At the 2/19/18 meeting, we threw out some names of book marketing people we liked:
- Chandler Bolt
- Nick Stephenson
- Mark Dawson
- Tim Grahl
- Jesse Krieger
- Site icon by https://iconsmind.com/